The first Conference to open in Argyll and the Isles was St Mary’s, Rothesay on                                                             20 November 1864, which is sadly now closed. It wasn’t until 55 years later that St Kieran’s Campbeltown opened on 06 July 1919. Another 66 years later and St John & St Mary’s, Caol began but although closed is awaiting reopening.

The last conference to open was St Columba’s Cathedral, Oban on 1 December 1993.