The first Conference to open in Galloway was St Andrew’s, Dumfries on 02 February 1862. The next Conference to open was St Margaret’s, Ayr on 01 November 1868, closely followed by St Joseph’s, Kilmarnock on 01 April 1869. Between 1872 and 1899 a further four Conferences opened in Girvan, Kilbirnie, Cumnock and Stranraer. During the 20th century a further 28 Conferences opened, with a spate of those opening in the late 50s, early 60s.
Diocese of GallowayPauline Bonnar2018-11-11T17:54:02+00:00